Open Access policy
Open access scientific journals provide an unlimited free access to the research; scientific information to scholars, researchers, students and professionals, which enable them to copy, print, circulate innumerable number of copies at free of cost. Open Access dissemination of scientific information has been gaining momentum globally as this method enhances the author’s visibility by getting cited frequently. Scholarly Open Access Journals are boon to the promotion of scientific research of any discipline.
Open Access Policy for INNSPUB
International Network for Natural sciences provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge and INNSPUB practices to providing unrestricted access via the internet to peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles. It also increasingly is being provided to more benefits for author and related interested individuals such as.
- Open Access makes knowledge available to all, without the barrier of affordability and without restrictions on using it to inform and develop related areas of research.
- Open Access enables unrestricted use of knowledge for teaching, conference presentations and lectures.
- Open Access offers to author, enhanced visibility and the potential for greater usage of their work and higher impact.
- Open Access brings new audiences to scholarly content, helping expand readership.
- Open access reduces the pressure on library budgets for purchasing books and journals and enables librarians to devote more time to connecting their users with high quality content.