The website is operated and maintained by the International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSpub). By using and/or visiting the website, you must accept these terms and conditions in full. In accessing the web pages on the INNSpub website, you agree that you will access the contents for your own personal use but not for any commercial use. You can download and you can print out hard copies of any part of the content on INNSpub online website for your personal use. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
International Network for Natural Sciences is the owner of this website. This website and the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this website are the copyrighted property of INNSpub. In addition, the logos and illustrations displayed on this website are copyrighted and reserved.
Registration needed to access
Use of this website may require you to register and provide certain data. In consideration of the INNSpub permitting you to use the website, in registering and providing such data, you represent and warrant that: (a) the information about yourself is true, accurate, current, and complete (apart from optional items) as required by various registration forms on the website.
Name and email info
The name and email addresses of all authors of an INNSPpub manuscript will be available to users of the website. These details are made available in this way purely to facilitate communication. Collecting these email addresses for commercial use is not permitted. Any uses and or copies of this Journal in whole or in part must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date and article title.
You must not do:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Cancellation of orders for publications/subscriptions
- Subject to the conditions of this clause you may cancel your order for a publication or subscription for any reason (including if you simply change your mind)
- To cancel your order in accordance with journal publishing ethics, you must notify us in writing or another durable medium (including email) within 7 working days of receiving the publication or the first issue of the subscription as the case may be
- You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning any publication ordered or the first issue of the subscription ordered
- While in your possession you must keep any publication or the first issue of the subscription you subsequently return to us in good condition
- If you cancel your order in accordance with this clause MRS will refund you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the publication or the first issue of the subscription;
- If you have any complaints you should direct them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at Holding: B-280, Kadirgong Boalia, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
Modifications to the website
INNSpub reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Information you provide
- The following applies to any information you provide to us; for example, during any registration or ordering process
- You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is INNSpub or other third-party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned on our website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners including us. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics without acknowledging INNSpub as the source of such material or information.
- INNSpub makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website
- When you access any other website, you understand that it is independent of INNSpub and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website
- Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or webmaster.
Availability of our website
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free and can accept no liability for its unavailability
- You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet-connected device.
Liability of the site
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the products provided through our website
- We will do our best to ensure that all freely available materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that we exclude all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the content of our web site
- In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing/ordering Products, we accept no liability for this loss or damage
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output;
Disclaimer of warranties
This publication is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Descriptions of, or references to products or publications do not imply endorsement of that product or publication. INNSPUB makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, availability, or validity of the data or information on the website or of any other site to which it may be linked.
- We may assign novae or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
– To us via email at email@example.com or via post at holding: B: 280, Kadirgonj, Boalia, Rajshahi- 6000, Bangladesh;
– To you at either the email or postal address you provide during any ordering process. Notice will be deemed received when an email is received in full or 3 days after the date of posting.
International Network for Natural Sciences
| Journals | Guideline | Submission |