Tips for Paper Writing
Tips for writing
A researcher, at first set up a research experiment along with right tropic. After experiment installation, she/he needs to collect data and makes data analysis to reacha conclusion whether it agrees with the previous facts or not. However, during final report of the experiment a research should have a sharp look about the follows.
Writing a scientific paper is an act of participation in a research community. This means that you are presenting your own contribution to science for the scrutiny of your colleagues, using the medium of language to try to convince them of the significance of your work and expecting your fellow researchers to respond. While writing a paper you will get help with the followings.
- LanguageTool – Style and Grammar Checker
- Free Grammar Check
- Ginger proofreader
Writing tools are adapting to the needs of researchers. Tools to store and manage references are grouped under Reference managers. And with research being more and more dependent on collaborations across labs and continents, collaborative writing tools, help researchers write their manuscript while keeping close track of the modifications done by others to the text.
- Endnote– software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references.
- Refworks– an online research management, writing and collaboration tool — is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
- Reference manager– it is a commercial reference management software package sold by Thomson Reuters.
- Zotero– Helps you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure high-quality scientific publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that people receive credit for their ideas. In case of plagiarism and self-plagiarism, authors should not use, without attribution, text, concepts, data, figures, or tables from another work published either by others or by themselves. Plagiarism of others’ works and self-plagiarism are serious breaches of ethics and are not tolerated. If a direct quotation is appropriate, the original source should be properly cited. Figures, tables, and other images reproduced from another source normally require the publisher’s permission. During article writing a research needs to check plagiarism.
- iThenticate– iThenticate is the leading provider of professional plagiarism detection and prevention technology used worldwide by scholarly publishers and research departments to ensure the originality of written work before publication. They have the world’s largest comparison database of professional & scholarly work, and will give a results report in minutes.