International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Optimization of best dose of chitosan to Mitigate stress-induced toxic effects of salinity and Nickel in roseBy: Tehseen Ashraf, Zahoor Hussain
- Phytochemical study of extracts from the leaves of Senna alata (L.) Roxb. (Leguminosae-Caesalpinioideae) and Lantana cumara L. (Verbenaceae), two main plants traditionally used to treat skin infections in BeninBy: René J. Dehou, Maximin Senou, Pascal Tchogou, Félicienne Agbogba, Ezéchiel Lokonon, Yollande Abissi, Alban Houngbeme, Eugène Attakpa
- Traditional botanical and landscape knowledge of the village community of Gunung Malang, Mount Halimun Salak National Park (MHSNP)By: Budi Prasetyo
- State of knowledge on the development of multimetric index based on benthic macroinvertebrates in West AfricaBy: Houeyi BP Capo-Chichi, Delphine Adandedjan, Thierry M Agblononon Houelome, Philippe A Laleye
- Effects of the aqueous extract of Persea americana Mill (Lauraceae) leaves on the rat isolated aorta: evaluation of vasomotility and acute toxicityBy: Hourfil-Gabin Ntougou Assoumou, Noreen Orianna Koumba-Madingou, Idensi Bajin Ba Ndob, Gontran Nsi Akoue, Régis Jovin Ndong, Reine Raïssa Rolande Aworet Samseny, Henri-Paul Bourobou
- Effect of meal from the leaves of Manihot esulenta and Tithonia diversifolia as a protein substitute to soybean cake in the diet on growth and laying performances, egg quality of local hen (Gallus gallus) in the Sudano-guinean zoneBy: Mweugang Ngouopo Nathalie, Nkana Kontchiachou Gwladys, Miégoué Emile, Efiriyi Christiane, Njintang Yanou Nicolas, Fonteh Anyangwe Florence, Pamo Tedonkeng Etienne
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku