International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Natural dye extracts of wasted fruit peels as photo-sensitizers for TiO2 based dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs)By: Ayesha Altaf, Tahira Aziz Mughal, Zafar Iqbal
- Floral diversity of Chashma Barrage Mianwali at Indus River in Punjab PakistanBy: Allah Nawaz Khan, Noor Ull Huda, Muhammad Asif Akram, Muhammad Sufyan, Syed Athar Hussain, Muhammad Zahid Rasheed, Tahir Irfan, Abdul Basit
- A study of River quality and pollution index in the water around Coal Mining areaBy: M. Fikri Hernandi, Erna Rositah, Abdul Rasyid Zarta, Yosep Ruslim, Wawan Kustiawan, Marlon I. Aipassa
- Social impacts of small-scale mining activities in some communities in the East Akim Municipality of GhanaBy: S. T. Annan, P. O. Sanful, B. Frimpong, G. Lartey-Young, R. K. Yandam, E. Ansah
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- Agronomic response of soybean to first and second cropping season cultivation in different agro-climatic zones in Sierra LeoneBy: Keiwoma Mark Yila, Ernest Gibril Kamara, Augustine Mansaray, Jenneh Fatima Bebeley
- The role of SWOT analysis and stakeholders characterization towards sustainability of dairy innovation platforms in Lushoto District, TanzaniaBy: Humphrey Putaa, Bukaza Chachage, Liliane Pasape
- Burkholderia cepacia: A case report in the laboratory of University Hospital of BefelatananaBy: Zafindrasoa Domoina Rakotovao-Ravahatra, Rémy Narindra Milasoanjara, Benja Ramilitiana, Hoahy Rasoanandrasana, Mikkelsen Eliane Ranivoharisoa, Willy Franck Harilalaina Randriamarotia, Andriamiadana Luc Rakotovao