International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Commercial production of alpha amylase enzyme for potential use in the textile industries in BangladeshBy: Khandaker Md. Khalid-Bin-Ferdaus, Md. Forhad Hossain, Sheikh Abul Mansur, Salek Ahmed Sajib, Md. Masum Miah, Kazi Md. Faisal Hoque, Md Abu Reza
- CO1 based DNA barcoding of some pentatomomorpha bugs (Hemiptera: Heteroptera) from Swat, PakistanBy: Sana Ullah, Habib Ahmad, Muhammad Ather Rafi
- Evaluating the flood hazard in District Mandi Bahauddin: a comparative study between 2010 and 2014By: Maria Mumtaz Ranjha, Nausheen Mazhar, Kanwal javid, Raja Haris Zafar
- Faunistic work on bumblebees (Hymenoptera: Apidae) of district Kharmang, Sakardu, PakistanBy: Umer Ayyaz Aslam Sheikh, Khalid Mahmood, Khawar Nazir, Sakhawat Ali, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar, Ansa Tamkeen
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic animals in District Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), PakistanBy: Feroz Khan, Muhammad Rooman, Hameed Ur Rehman, Abdur Rab, Aamir Khan, Abid Ur Rehman, Abdullah Khan, Asad Ullah, Maqsood Ali, Afzal Ahmad
- Quality of physicochemical properties, color and sensory evaluation with the treatment of maturity and storage in papaya (Carica papaya L.)By: Rita Hayati, Syamsuddin, Siti Hafsah, Halimursyadah
- Genetic resistance of maize inbred lines to Striga hermonthicaBy: Zziwa Simon, Rubaihayo Patrick, Lwanga Charles Kasozi, MuwongeAbubaker
- Morpho-Biochemical characterization of cutaneous bacterial isolates of three endemic frogs from Mindanao Island, PhilippinesBy: Elsa May D. Baron, Vanessa L. Calimbo, Sheryl Tanguanco, Christine Young, Boyeth Pelone, Pebe Ahinga, Rizza Lumangco, Lorelie Gloria A. Samaniego
- Effect of processing and preservation processes on microbiological quality of Coptodon guineensis and Sarotherodon melanotheron in South BeninBy: Martinien Hospice Mahussi Assogba, Chakirath Folakè Arikè Salifou, Gualbert Houemenou, Raoul Agossa, Mahamadou Dahouda, Antoine Chikou, Souaïbou Farougou, Issaka Youssao Abdou Karim