International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Cord blood neuroglobin in anoxo-ischemic encephalopathy syndromeBy: Nnang Jean Fidèle, OvonoAbessolo Félix, Minko Julienne, Allogho Michèle, Ngou-Milama Edouard
- Isolation and characterization of sunflower associated bacterial strain with broad spectrum plant growth promoting traitsBy: Afshan Majeed, M. Kaleem Abbasi, Sohail Hameed, Asma Imran, Tahir Naqqash, Muhammad Kashif Hanif
- Evaluation of organic pollution at the Acadjas farms in sector V of the Ebrié lagoon and their impact on local benthic invertebratesBy: Kouamé Parfait Yoboue, Benié Rose Danielle Aboua, Nahoua Issa Ouattara, Siaka Berte, Julien Kalpy Coulibaly, Essetchi Paul Kouamelan
- Practice and quality of living environment of high dengue incidence and low dengue incidence communities: a comparative studyBy: Maria Teresa M. Fajardo
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic animals in District Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), PakistanBy: Feroz Khan, Muhammad Rooman, Hameed Ur Rehman, Abdur Rab, Aamir Khan, Abid Ur Rehman, Abdullah Khan, Asad Ullah, Maqsood Ali, Afzal Ahmad
- Soil chemistry characteristic in corn, peanut, and soybean after application of mulch corn and NPK fertilizer at Ultisol Aceh Besar (Indonesia)By: Rizskywan Purnama, Sufardi, dan Muhammad Rusli Alibasyah
- Response of maize (Zea mays L.) against aqueous extracts of Diodia scandens and Croton hirtus weed speciesBy: Dan David Quee, Johnny Ernest Norman, Musa Decius Saffa
- Morpho-Biochemical characterization of cutaneous bacterial isolates of three endemic frogs from Mindanao Island, PhilippinesBy: Elsa May D. Baron, Vanessa L. Calimbo, Sheryl Tanguanco, Christine Young, Boyeth Pelone, Pebe Ahinga, Rizza Lumangco, Lorelie Gloria A. Samaniego
- Effect of processing and preservation processes on microbiological quality of Coptodon guineensis and Sarotherodon melanotheron in South BeninBy: Martinien Hospice Mahussi Assogba, Chakirath Folakè Arikè Salifou, Gualbert Houemenou, Raoul Agossa, Mahamadou Dahouda, Antoine Chikou, Souaïbou Farougou, Issaka Youssao Abdou Karim