International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Production performance of broiler breeders under cage versus floor housing systemsBy: Ishtiaq Ahmad Khan, Sarzamin Khan
- The abilities of spent mushroom substrate to suppress basal rot disease (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp cepae) in shallotBy: Ida Yusidah, Noor Istifadah
- Evaluation of heavy metals in River Indus at Jubda Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PakistanBy: Khalid Usman, Rizwan Ullah Khan, Hameed Ur Rehman, Khalid Pervaiz, Inayat Ullah Malik, Haleema Sadia, Muhammad Ibrahim, Muhammad Ali Subhani, Saiqa Bashir, Nida Shah
- Changes in the metabolite profile and antioxidant capacity of Levisticum officinale, a wild medicinal plant by salicylic acid elicitationBy: Mansooreh Khodashenas, Batoul Keramat, Majid Behzadi
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic animals in District Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), PakistanBy: Feroz Khan, Muhammad Rooman, Hameed Ur Rehman, Abdur Rab, Aamir Khan, Abid Ur Rehman, Abdullah Khan, Asad Ullah, Maqsood Ali, Afzal Ahmad
- Response of maize (Zea mays L.) against aqueous extracts of Diodia scandens and Croton hirtus weed speciesBy: Dan David Quee, Johnny Ernest Norman, Musa Decius Saffa
- Food security: The role of urban and peri-urban agriculture. A case of Dar es Salaam City, TanzaniaBy: Asnath Alberto Malekela, Agnes Nyomora
- Morpho-Biochemical characterization of cutaneous bacterial isolates of three endemic frogs from Mindanao Island, PhilippinesBy: Elsa May D. Baron, Vanessa L. Calimbo, Sheryl Tanguanco, Christine Young, Boyeth Pelone, Pebe Ahinga, Rizza Lumangco, Lorelie Gloria A. Samaniego
- Effect of processing and preservation processes on microbiological quality of Coptodon guineensis and Sarotherodon melanotheron in South BeninBy: Martinien Hospice Mahussi Assogba, Chakirath Folakè Arikè Salifou, Gualbert Houemenou, Raoul Agossa, Mahamadou Dahouda, Antoine Chikou, Souaïbou Farougou, Issaka Youssao Abdou Karim