International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Effect of metabolite of Tamarix aphylla against liver fibrosis in Balb-c miceBy: Sanobar Gull, Razia Noreen, Shazia Anwer Bukhari, Muhammad Shareef Masoud, Muhammad Qasim
- Cold-adapted halotolerant Rhodococcus sp. BGI-11, a potential candidate for biotechnological applicationsBy: Pervaiz Ali, Fariha Hasan, Samiullah Khan, Malik Badshah, Aamer Ali Shah
- Orangutan (Pongo pygmaeus) habitat suitability mapping based on remote sensing imagery in forest area, Hulu Sungai Utara Regency, South Kalimantan Province, IndonesiaBy: Abdi Fithria, Syam’ani, Arfa Agustina Rezekiah, Adi Rahmadi
- On the use of GIS and DPSIR methods to analyse water quality in Seybouse Valley (North East of Algeria)By: Aissam Ghrieb, Fethi Baali, Azzedine Hani, Larbi Djabri, Chemseddine Fehdi, Hicham Chaffai
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- The impact of silica and urea fertilization to yield characters and seed quality of IPB 3S rice varieties in lowland swamp ecologyBy: Aldi Kamal Wijaya, Memen Surahman, Abdul Qadir, Giyanto
- Simulation of the bovine production system in the Mexican tropicsBy: Luis Vargas-Villamil, Baltazar Sanchez-Diaz
- Burkholderia cepacia: A case report in the laboratory of University Hospital of BefelatananaBy: Zafindrasoa Domoina Rakotovao-Ravahatra, Rémy Narindra Milasoanjara, Benja Ramilitiana, Hoahy Rasoanandrasana, Mikkelsen Eliane Ranivoharisoa, Willy Franck Harilalaina Randriamarotia, Andriamiadana Luc Rakotovao