International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Extraction and estimation of alpha lipoic acid content in different food samples by reverse phase HPLC: effect of heat treatmentBy: Mitun Saha, Hasan Ahammad, Nikhil Chandra Bhoumik, Md. Salman Shakil, Mohammad Mahfuz Ali Khan Shawan, Mahbubul Morshed, Tareq Hossan, Satya Ranjan Sarker, Md. Nazibur Rahman, S.M. Badier Rahman, Md. Mozammel Hossain, Md. Ashraful Hasan
- Effect of ridges height on the growth, yield and root rot control of different chili cultivars in mansehraBy: Bakht Zeb, Shujaat Ali, Neelam Ara, Tariq Ahmad Jan, Syed Asim Shah Bacha, Iftikhar Ahmad, Syed Haider Ali Shah, Rahmatullah Khan, Imran Habib Khan, Asad Ullah, Nasar Ali Khan
- Estimation of some genetic parameters and correlation in the varieties of bread wheat under the conditions of Al DiwaniyahBy: Riyadh Jabbar Al-maliki
- Hydrochemistry of groundwater salinity sources in the shallow aquifer: Case of Annaba plain (Ne Algeria)By: A. Benchaib, L. Djabri, A. Hani, H. Chaffai, N. Boughrira
- A review of predictive analysis techniques of diabetes prevalenceBy: Nicholas Musau, Josiah Ochieng Kuja
- Kinetics study of drying at drying oven and microwawe oven of Hura crepitans seedsBy: CH Hounounou Moutombo, A Kimbonguila, L Matos, BG Elongo, M Mizere, SLH Djimi, JM Nzikou
- Grain yield potential and stability of some open-pollinated varieties, exotic hybrids and promising single crosses of maize (Zea mays L.) in Central SudanBy: Suliman H Suliman, Abdel Rahman A Mohammed, Abu Elhassan S Ibrahim
- Prevalence of typhoid fever and anemia (low PCV) among patients attending University College Hospital Ibadan, Oyo, NigeriaBy: Sherifat Tolulope Akindele, Abiola Omolara Awoderu, Jumoke Bukunola Bilesanmi-Awoderu