International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Land suitability evaluation to increase Hiyung cayenne pepper production at Tapin district South Kalimantan ProvinceBy: Meidy Harris Prayoga, Ahmad Alim Bahri, Yusuf Azis, Emy Rahmawati
- Environmental impact on green industrialization of BangladeshBy: Md.Taibur Rahman, Farhana Habib
- Status of soil chemical properties in the monoculture plots of exotic and indigenous tree species in Sakhipur upazila of Tangail district, BangladeshBy: Md. Mijanur Rahman, Saleh Ahammad Khan, Gazi Mosharof Hossain
- Effects of the aqueous extract of Persea americana Mill (Lauraceae) leaves on the rat isolated aorta: evaluation of vasomotility and acute toxicityBy: Hourfil-Gabin Ntougou Assoumou, Noreen Orianna Koumba-Madingou, Idensi Bajin Ba Ndob, Gontran Nsi Akoue, Régis Jovin Ndong, Reine Raïssa Rolande Aworet Samseny, Henri-Paul Bourobou
- Effect of meal from the leaves of Manihot esulenta and Tithonia diversifolia as a protein substitute to soybean cake in the diet on growth and laying performances, egg quality of local hen (Gallus gallus) in the Sudano-guinean zoneBy: Mweugang Ngouopo Nathalie, Nkana Kontchiachou Gwladys, Miégoué Emile, Efiriyi Christiane, Njintang Yanou Nicolas, Fonteh Anyangwe Florence, Pamo Tedonkeng Etienne
- Antibacterial activity of selected medicinal plants extracts against Escherichia coli isolates causing urinary tract infectionsBy: Muhammad Junaid Khan, Asmat Ullah, Uroosa Naseem, Inam Ullah, Nadeem Ullah, Muhammad Sameer ishaq, Mohammad Nasar, Basit Ali Khan, Shakeel Ahmad, Muhammad Zahid, Nadia Mubarik
- Occurrence and diversity of microorganisms isolated from selected solid waste dumpsites in parts of Ondo State, NigeriaBy: Oni, I. Olawale, Onifade K. Anthony, Arutopin J. Daniel