International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- The efficacy of compost, vermicompost and their combination with antagonistic microbes to reduce potato cyst nematode (Globodera rostochiensis)By: Noor Istifadah, Maulani Nurfitri, Toto Sunarto
- Profile holothuria scabra based reproductive cycle phases full moon and new moon phaseBy: Santi Penina Tua Rahantoknam, Domitila Ohoiulun, Jane Lulinda Dangeubun, Dominggas M. Kelabora
- Heavy metal investigation in River Siranat Khaki site Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PakistanBy: Muhammad Naseem3, Muhammad Ayub Babar4, Muhammad Asif5, Ehsan Ullah6, Muhammad Arif7, Muhammad Ayub8, Muhammad Tariq9, Khalid Pervaiz10, InayatUllah Malik11
- Altitudinal zonation of the vegetation of mount Kupe, CameroonBy: Barthélemy Tchiengue
- Drug use pattern in health care centers of District Bhakkar, PakistanBy: Wahid Ali, Jalal Ud Din, Sheikh Abdur Rashid, Siffat Ullah Khan, Niamat Ullah, Muhammad Faisal Kamran, Aisha Kiran, Hira Bibi, Shah Faisal
- A review of predictive analysis techniques of diabetes prevalenceBy: Nicholas Musau, Josiah Ochieng Kuja
- Effects of mineral and organic fertilizer inputs on the yield and economic profitability of a hybrid variety of maize (Zea mays L.), grown in the Korhogo region of Côte d’IvoireBy: Kouame Konan, Coulibaly Lacina Fanlégué, Siené Laopé Ambroise Casimir, Conde Mariame, Kone Mamadou
- The effects of planting methods on growth and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) cultivar natal common in Africa South of the SaharaBy: C. Mvumi, S. Washaya, C. Ruswa
- Prevalence of typhoid fever and anemia (low PCV) among patients attending University College Hospital Ibadan, Oyo, NigeriaBy: Sherifat Tolulope Akindele, Abiola Omolara Awoderu, Jumoke Bukunola Bilesanmi-Awoderu