International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Prevalence of sub-clinical mastitis in cattle & goats and antibiotic sensitivity of their isolates in district Kohat-PakistanBy: Muhammad Usman Bashir, Akhlaq Hussain, Fatima Bibi, Benish Jamal, Shazia Mansoor, Mian Walid Layaq, Muhammad Babar Saleem
- Acute and sublethal effects of cypermethrin on fresh water fish Cyprinus carpioBy: Md. Sherazul Islam, Sumaiya Afrin, Puja Boidya
- Growth and yield performance of finger pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) Django F1 variety as affected by the frequency of spraying with mature coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) water stored in various conditionsBy: Genaro D Omo, Junifer Rey E Tabafunda, Bernardita E Arbollente
- Lepidopteron insect pests and their natural enemies in vegetable ecosystems of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, India- A reviewBy: Deen Mohd. Bhat
- Accuracy of cervico vaginal fetal fibronectin test in predicting risk of spontaneous preterm birthBy: Maysoon Sharief, Saha Mahmood
- Field-specific nitrogen management for sugarcane using electrical conductivity in-situ measurementsBy: Andrea M Flores, Pearl B Sanchez, Pompe C Sta Cruz, Rodrigo B Badayos, Patrick M Rocamora
- Effets of two plants propagation methods on Jatropha curcas (L.) growth and seeds yield in Tandjilé region (Chad)By: Kabé Hinlibé Karka, Megueni Clautilde, Tchobsala, Tchuenteu Tatchum Lucien
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku