International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Effects of ectomycorrhizae on the wildling growth of six tree species from Dipterocarpaceae familyBy: Basir Achmad
- Evaluation of the antimicrobial activities of different solvent extracts from the bark of Acacia Stenophylla A. CUNN. EX. BENTH.By: Dawood Shah, Arshad Iqbal
- Groundwater quality and vulnerability assessment in Savar, Dhaka, BangladeshBy: Md. Menarul Islam Mridul, Mohammad Emadul Huda, Mala Khan, Sujit Kumar Roy, Samia Akter, Mohammad Mahbub Kabir, Snigdha Shetu Paul Mouna
- Improving the viability of probiotics by encapsulation methods for development of functional dairy productsBy: Safeer Ahmad, Hafiz Nabeel Ahmad, Ghayyoor Ahmad, M. Saad Akram
- Microbial characterisation and identification, and potability of River Kuywa Water, Bungoma, KenyaBy: K John Wekulo, M David Musyimi, W Godfrey Netondo
- Understanding the information system of BT corn growers in Cagayan Valley, PhilippinesBy: Cecilia H Delos Trinos, Fredisminda L Dolojan
- Effects of photoperiod on growth performances in female African Giant Rat (Cricetomys gambianus)By: Augustave Kenfack, Lavoisier Tadiesse Fonou, Constant Foda Fopa, Jemima Nounamo Guiekep, Ferdinand Ngoula, Bertin Narcisse Vemo, Astride Martine Tsambou, Sevérin Fonkem
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku