International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Assessment of physiological attributes of safflower (Carthamus tinctorious L.) under droughtBy: Ayesha Farooq, Shazia Anwer Bukhari, Nudrat Aisha Akram, Sanobar Gull
- Impact of harvesting time and geographical region on total phenolics, flavonoids and antioxidant activity of olive (Olea ferruginea Royle) leaves, district ZhobBy: Ayeesha Masood, Abdul Kabir Khan Achakzai, Rasool Baksh Tareen, Misbah Manzoor, Shaista Anjum, Tariq Ismail, Asad Ullah
- A study of River quality and pollution index in the water around Coal Mining areaBy: M. Fikri Hernandi, Erna Rositah, Abdul Rasyid Zarta, Yosep Ruslim, Wawan Kustiawan, Marlon I. Aipassa
- Social impacts of small-scale mining activities in some communities in the East Akim Municipality of GhanaBy: S. T. Annan, P. O. Sanful, B. Frimpong, G. Lartey-Young, R. K. Yandam, E. Ansah
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- Agronomic response of soybean to first and second cropping season cultivation in different agro-climatic zones in Sierra LeoneBy: Keiwoma Mark Yila, Ernest Gibril Kamara, Augustine Mansaray, Jenneh Fatima Bebeley
- The role of SWOT analysis and stakeholders characterization towards sustainability of dairy innovation platforms in Lushoto District, TanzaniaBy: Humphrey Putaa, Bukaza Chachage, Liliane Pasape
- Burkholderia cepacia: A case report in the laboratory of University Hospital of BefelatananaBy: Zafindrasoa Domoina Rakotovao-Ravahatra, Rémy Narindra Milasoanjara, Benja Ramilitiana, Hoahy Rasoanandrasana, Mikkelsen Eliane Ranivoharisoa, Willy Franck Harilalaina Randriamarotia, Andriamiadana Luc Rakotovao