International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Variation of Substrates and Steaming Time on Mushroom ProductionBy: Michael M. Uy, Aileen U. Soriano, Jocelyn D. Tuliao
- Comparative effects of filter cake and agricultural lime as liming material under marginal soil conditions of CSU-PiatBy: Michael M. Uy
- The impact of knowledge and perception on environmental stimulus and its effect on young generations attitude towards green productsBy: Alfe M. Solina, Liane Vina G. Ocampo, Lexver G. Ocampo
- Can vitamin C of Baobab pulp Tablet be a nutritional adjuvant to COVID 19 treatment?By: Sandrine Kouton, Waliou Amoussa Hounkpatin, Noel Tovidé, Mohamed Soumanou
- Gibberellic acid effect and different salt concentrations on barley germination qualityBy: Mona AO. Allafe, Asmaa RS. Adam
- Biocontrol of black pod disease in Côte d’Ivoire through the selection of cocoa tree (Theobroma cacao L.) endophytic bacteria antagonist of Phytophthora spp.By: Ouattara Adama, Coulibaly Klotioloma, Konate Ibrahim, Gogbe Françoise, N’guessan Walet Pierre, Acka Kotaix, Kouame Norbert, Tahi Mathias, Guiraud Brigitte, Assi Maryse, Kone Daouda, N’guessan François, Tidou Abiba Sanogo, Abdelkarim Filali-Maltouf