International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Clinical Validity of Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) and Gamma Knife Thalamotomy (GKT) Neurosurgical Therapeutic Techniques Treating Neurogenic DisordersBy: Joe Payyapilly Joseph, Thomas Sebastian, Zubair Ahmed Yousfani, Naeem Bukhari, Muhammad Adeeb Khan, Nazia Akbar, Amina Arif
- New Records of occurrence of Six Flowering Plant species from State of Odisha, IndiaBy: Gouri Sankar Juga Prakash Jena, Ramakanta Mishra, Smaranika Nayak, Kunja Bihari Satapathy
- Species diversity of skinks (Family: Scincidae) as influenced by land use systems in Southern Leyte, PhilippinesBy: Rolibel S Timon, Litlen P Dapar
- Impact of Phragmanthera capitata (Sprenge.) Balle on pod and beans production of two Cocoa clones in Nkoemvone seed fields (South Cameroun)By: Ondoua Joseph Marie, Kenne Martin, Dibong Siegfried Didier, Ngotta Biyon Jacques Bruno, Anyinkeng Neculina, Ekodeck Georges Emmanuel
- Accuracy of cervico vaginal fetal fibronectin test in predicting risk of spontaneous preterm birthBy: Maysoon Sharief, Saha Mahmood
- Effect of zinc, iron and boron on growth, yield and quality of Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia L.) in PunjabBy: M. Irfan Ashraf, Bakhatawar Liaqat, Kanwal Shahzadi, Shazia Kiran, Laraib Anam, M. Bilal Shaukat, Nazar Hussain
- Effect of thermal treatment on quality of black cherry tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum cv. OG): optimization of the blanching parametersBy: Ho Thi Ngan Ha, Nguyen Minh Thuy
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku