International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Scleractinian corals in EDGE and IUCN Red list of Threatened species in selected areas of Camotes Sea, Central PhilippinesBy: Jason G Tuang-tuang, Senona A Cesar, Humberto R Montes Jr
- Production and characterization of xylanase from Bacillus licheniformis S3 isolated from hot springBy: Ameen Ullah, Zulfiqar Ali Malik, Muhammad Irfan, Salah Ud Din, Qurratul Ain Rana, Malik Badshah1, Samiullah Khan, Fariha Hasan, Aamer Ali Shah
- Potential health implications of exposure to non-combusted liquefied petroleum gas on vendorsBy: Ukeme Sambo Abara, Emmanuel Alphonsus Akpan, Nkereuwem Sunday Etukudoh, Imoh Udo Moffat, Williams Peter Udoh
- A study on physiological and biochemical characterization of selected radish plantBy: Shehnaz Kousar, Saba, Muhammad Zubair, Hamna Asif, Sana Ashraf, Abdul Karim, Sobia Tariq, Muhammad Imran Anwar, Asia Arooj
- Improving the viability of probiotics by encapsulation methods for development of functional dairy productsBy: Safeer Ahmad, Hafiz Nabeel Ahmad, Ghayyoor Ahmad, M. Saad Akram
- Microbial characterisation and identification, and potability of River Kuywa Water, Bungoma, KenyaBy: K John Wekulo, M David Musyimi, W Godfrey Netondo
- Spring wheat genotypes exhibit physiological and yield potentiality under late sowing conditions in BangladeshBy: Md. Monwar Hossain, Mohammad Nur Alam, Md. Zaherul Islam, Md. Sariful Bin Ekram, Rabiul Islam, Md. Atiquzzaman
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku