International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Use of brackish water and its impacts on soil fertility and wheat crop in Kachho, Sindh, PakistanBy: Noor Hussain Chandio, Gohar Ali Mahar, Naveed Noor
- Assessment the relationship between the chemical components and the fate of hepatic hydatid cyst among infected human samplesBy: Sarmed Mohamed Nsaif, Amany Mohamed AL-kaysi, Aimen Y. Khalid
- Evaluating the flood hazard in District Mandi Bahauddin: a comparative study between 2010 and 2014By: Maria Mumtaz Ranjha, Nausheen Mazhar, Kanwal javid, Raja Haris Zafar
- Faunistic work on bumblebees (Hymenoptera: Apidae) of district Kharmang, Sakardu, PakistanBy: Umer Ayyaz Aslam Sheikh, Khalid Mahmood, Khawar Nazir, Sakhawat Ali, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar, Ansa Tamkeen
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic animals in District Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), PakistanBy: Feroz Khan, Muhammad Rooman, Hameed Ur Rehman, Abdur Rab, Aamir Khan, Abid Ur Rehman, Abdullah Khan, Asad Ullah, Maqsood Ali, Afzal Ahmad
- Breeding practices of chicken and duck at the Villages in Dinajpur District of BangladeshBy: Maksuda Begum, Farukul Islam, Md Azizul Haque, Ashika Akbar Trisha, Md. Shamsul Hossain
- Response of zinc on growth, yield and quality of blackgram (Vigna mungo L.)By: Abu Sayem Md. Ahsan Habib, Tuhin Suvra Roy, Md. Ruhul Amin, Md. Ziaul Haque, Md. Rokonuzzaman, Prosannajid Sarker
- Morpho-Biochemical characterization of cutaneous bacterial isolates of three endemic frogs from Mindanao Island, PhilippinesBy: Elsa May D. Baron, Vanessa L. Calimbo, Sheryl Tanguanco, Christine Young, Boyeth Pelone, Pebe Ahinga, Rizza Lumangco, Lorelie Gloria A. Samaniego
- Effect of processing and preservation processes on microbiological quality of Coptodon guineensis and Sarotherodon melanotheron in South BeninBy: Martinien Hospice Mahussi Assogba, Chakirath Folakè Arikè Salifou, Gualbert Houemenou, Raoul Agossa, Mahamadou Dahouda, Antoine Chikou, Souaïbou Farougou, Issaka Youssao Abdou Karim