International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Anticoagulant activity of salivary gland extract of a haematophagus insect, Rhipicephalus microplus from BangladeshBy: Md. Forhad Hossain, A.S.M. Aminul Islam, Md Abu Reza, Khandaker Md. Khalid-Bin-Ferdaus
- Effect gingivitis on anti-mullierian hormone in females with polycystic ovary syndromeBy: Shaimaa Sabte Mutlak, Noora Abd Awad, Elham Hazim Abdulkareem
- Heavy metal contents, phytochemical screening and antimicrobial activities of Astragalus eremophilusBy: Hameed Ur Rehman, Aftab Ahmad, Dr Zahidullah Khan, Baharullah Khattak, Nisar Ahmad, Mobeen Kalsoom, Haleema Sadia, Najeeb Ullah, Yasir Ihtisham, Summiya Kanwal
- Effect of grafting season, rootstocks and seedling age on success of stone grafting and pigments synthesis in Sindhri leavesBy: Sidra Kiran, Javed Iqbal, Allah Bakhsh, Hafiz Asif-ur-Rehman, Hameed Ullah, Iftikhar Ahmad, Fatma Bibi, Samad Raza, Atif Iqbal, Syed Inam Ullah Shah Bukhari, Subhan Danish
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic animals in District Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), PakistanBy: Feroz Khan, Muhammad Rooman, Hameed Ur Rehman, Abdur Rab, Aamir Khan, Abid Ur Rehman, Abdullah Khan, Asad Ullah, Maqsood Ali, Afzal Ahmad
- Morphological diversity valuation of exotic and advanced lines of bread wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.) via multivariate analysisBy: Muhammad Zulkiffal, Saima Gulnaz, Javed Ahmed, Aziz ur Rehman, Muhammad Musa, Muhammad Abdullah, Muhammad Makky Javaid, Jaffar Salim
- Heritability, correlation, genotypic and phenotypic coefficient of variance, and path coefficient analysis of pipeline spring rice genotypes in western hills of NepalBy: Santosh Subedi, Subarna Sharma, Amrit Prasad Poudel, Muzafar Iqbal, Shamim Umer, Shagufta Jabeen
- Morpho-Biochemical characterization of cutaneous bacterial isolates of three endemic frogs from Mindanao Island, PhilippinesBy: Elsa May D. Baron, Vanessa L. Calimbo, Sheryl Tanguanco, Christine Young, Boyeth Pelone, Pebe Ahinga, Rizza Lumangco, Lorelie Gloria A. Samaniego
- Effect of processing and preservation processes on microbiological quality of Coptodon guineensis and Sarotherodon melanotheron in South BeninBy: Martinien Hospice Mahussi Assogba, Chakirath Folakè Arikè Salifou, Gualbert Houemenou, Raoul Agossa, Mahamadou Dahouda, Antoine Chikou, Souaïbou Farougou, Issaka Youssao Abdou Karim