International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Micropropagation and tissue culture of the endangered medicinal plant (Withania somnifera L.) in BangladeshBy: Md. Forhad Hossain, Md. Naimul Hassan, Sumon Karmakar, Mutasim Billah, Md Abu Reza, Khandaker Md. Khalid-Bin- Ferdaus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa as a pathogenic OrganismBy: Sidra Mengal, Saima Azam, Muhammad Kamran Taj, Fazal ur Rehman, Umbreen Zafar, Ajmal Nisar Mengal, Ashiq Hussain, Imran Taj, Zohra Samreen, Farooq Shahzad, Hasina wali, Syeda Ayesha Ali, Syeda Hafsa Ali
- Designing, building and standardizing the speed test for the football players of the preparatory training center in Baghdad GovernorateBy: Haitham Jawad Kadhim, Dr. Dhia Naji Abood
- Designing and standardizing a set of tests for some of the complex skills of football players ages (15-16) yearsBy: Dhia Abdul Latif Abdul Razzaq, Asaad Lazim Ali
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- Rice (Oryza sativa L.) establishment methods under irrigated and rain-fed lowlands of Kenya: Effect on growth and yieldBy: CW. Muchira, JM. Kinama, JM. Kimani
- Effects of invigoration and spacing on growth and seed production of four bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea (L) Verdc) LandracesBy: Happy Suryati, Satriyas Ilyas, Abdul Qadir, Bambang Budhianto
- Prevalence of typhoid fever and anemia (low PCV) among patients attending University College Hospital Ibadan, Oyo, NigeriaBy: Sherifat Tolulope Akindele, Abiola Omolara Awoderu, Jumoke Bukunola Bilesanmi-Awoderu