International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Evaluation of difficult laryngoscopy in diabetic patientBy: Bahrul Amin, Mukhtiar Ahmad, Asad Khan, Naqash Ahmad, Ayesha Jehad
- Frequency and severity of pericardial effusion after acute myocardial infarctionBy: Abid Ullah Shah, Muhammad Imran, Jafar Iqbal, Adeel Ahmed Khalil, Syed Arshad Ullah, Waleed Ahmad
- REDD+impacts on the livelihood of the community and their involvement in the policymaking processBy: Farman Ullah, Saif Ullah, Muhammad Irfan Ashraf, Tahir Ali, Haider Abbas, Bilal Muhammad, Muhammad Tariq Badshah
- Chloroplast genome: An important tool for inferring phylogenetic relationshipBy: Samaila S. Yaradua, Dhafer A. Alzahrani
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- Propolis in the control of helminths in sheepBy: Jocélio Dos Santos Araujo, Ivo Claudio Levistki
- Agronomic response of soybean to first and second cropping season cultivation in different agro-climatic zones in Sierra LeoneBy: Keiwoma Mark Yila, Ernest Gibril Kamara, Augustine Mansaray, Jenneh Fatima Bebeley
- Burkholderia cepacia: A case report in the laboratory of University Hospital of BefelatananaBy: Zafindrasoa Domoina Rakotovao-Ravahatra, Rémy Narindra Milasoanjara, Benja Ramilitiana, Hoahy Rasoanandrasana, Mikkelsen Eliane Ranivoharisoa, Willy Franck Harilalaina Randriamarotia, Andriamiadana Luc Rakotovao