International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Total phenolic contents of two varieties of Crocus sativus and their antioxidant activityBy: Zafar Iqbal, Mohsan Javed, Samina Gull, Mian Habib-Ur-Rahman Mahmood, Zhang Hai
- A comparative study of total phenolic contents and antioxidant potential of seeds of Peganum harmalaBy: Zafar Iqbal, Mohsin Javed, Ghazala Rafique, Tahreem Saleem
- The effect of the use of a strategy (thought, marriage, Participate) in learning the effectiveness of pushing the weight and the trend toward practicing sports activity for the first grade studentsBy: Haidar Taha Abdul Reda, Dr. Abduljaleeil Jabbar Nasser
- Strategy for enhancing the role of the community in the ecotourism development efforts in the Tambela Subdistrict of Aranio Village, Banjar DistrictBy: Ekak Bhintari Wahyuningsih, Abdi Fithria, Kissinger
- Drug use pattern in health care centers of District Bhakkar, PakistanBy: Wahid Ali, Jalal Ud Din, Sheikh Abdur Rashid, Siffat Ullah Khan, Niamat Ullah, Muhammad Faisal Kamran, Aisha Kiran, Hira Bibi, Shah Faisal
- A review of predictive analysis techniques of diabetes prevalenceBy: Nicholas Musau, Josiah Ochieng Kuja
- Effects of mineral and organic fertilizer inputs on the yield and economic profitability of a hybrid variety of maize (Zea mays L.), grown in the Korhogo region of Côte d’IvoireBy: Kouame Konan, Coulibaly Lacina Fanlégué, Siené Laopé Ambroise Casimir, Conde Mariame, Kone Mamadou
- The effects of planting methods on growth and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) cultivar natal common in Africa South of the SaharaBy: C. Mvumi, S. Washaya, C. Ruswa
- Prevalence of typhoid fever and anemia (low PCV) among patients attending University College Hospital Ibadan, Oyo, NigeriaBy: Sherifat Tolulope Akindele, Abiola Omolara Awoderu, Jumoke Bukunola Bilesanmi-Awoderu