International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Morphological and yield performance of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L.) Germplasm under agro climatic condition of peshawarBy: Syed Mubarak Shah, Neelam Ara, Shujaat Ali, Asad Ullah, Nasar Ali Khan, Ata Ullah, Mudassar Mushtaq
- Phytochemical and comparative biological studies of Diospyros kaki extractsBy: Zohra Zreen, Shumaila Kiran, Amjad Hameed, Tahsin Gulzar, Tahir Farooq
- Low cost and flexible biopolymers (polyvinyl alcohol-poly-acrylic acid)/niobium carbide new nanocomposites for sensorsBy: Ahmed Hashim, Zinah Sattar Hamad
- Anthropogenic impacts on water quality and macroinvertebrates distribution of Toho Lake, South-West BeninBy: Delphine Adandedjan, Thierry Matinkpon Agblonon Houelome, Simon Ahouansou Montcho, Espérat Hounkpe, Philippe A. Laleye
- Drug use pattern in health care centers of District Bhakkar, PakistanBy: Wahid Ali, Jalal Ud Din, Sheikh Abdur Rashid, Siffat Ullah Khan, Niamat Ullah, Muhammad Faisal Kamran, Aisha Kiran, Hira Bibi, Shah Faisal
- A review of predictive analysis techniques of diabetes prevalenceBy: Nicholas Musau, Josiah Ochieng Kuja
- Seed treatment with Eclipta alba plant extract and application of fertilizer confers a combined effect on the yield of sorghumBy: P. Elisabeth Zida, B. James Néya, Romain W. Soalla, Paco Sérémé, Ole Søgaard Lund
- Quality comparison of some local varieties of apples grown at Murree, Punjab, PakistanBy: Nisar Ahmad, Maryam Sarfraz, Khalid Hussain, Naseem Akhtar, Waqar Ahmad, Muhammad Abu Bakar Siddique
- Prevalence of typhoid fever and anemia (low PCV) among patients attending University College Hospital Ibadan, Oyo, NigeriaBy: Sherifat Tolulope Akindele, Abiola Omolara Awoderu, Jumoke Bukunola Bilesanmi-Awoderu