International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Efficacy of Pylorin (poly herbal formulation) for the management non Ulcer condition of stomach and H. Pylori limited DyspepsiaBy: Syed Zahoor ul Hassan Zaidi, Ejaz Mohiuddin, Asif Iqbal, Shahabuddin
- Biomonitoring of heavy metals by lichen Xanthoria parietina in Bejaia area (East Algeria)By: Amina Belguidoum, Takia Lograda, Badreddine Bedjaoui, Messaoud Ramdani
- Status of scleractinian corals and reef-associated benthos in Tres Marias Islets, Northwest Leyte, Eastern PhilippinesBy: Jason G Tuang-tuang
- Improving the viability of probiotics by encapsulation methods for development of functional dairy productsBy: Safeer Ahmad, Hafiz Nabeel Ahmad, Ghayyoor Ahmad, M. Saad Akram
- Microbial characterisation and identification, and potability of River Kuywa Water, Bungoma, KenyaBy: K John Wekulo, M David Musyimi, W Godfrey Netondo
- Impact of unpuddled transplanting and crop residue mulching on the yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.)By: Mohammad Mobarak Hossain, Mahfuza Begum, Md. Moshiur Rahman, Abul Hashem, Richard W. Bell
- Effect of bio and mineral nitrogen fertilization on growth and quality of some sugar beet cultivarsBy: AA Kandil, AEM Sharief, AMA Abdullah
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku