International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Anticancer activity of ethnobotanicals of the Philippine Ilongot-Eǵongot community on human colon cancer cells (HCT-116)By: Earl Jericho DJ. Cachin, Glenn G. Oyong, Khristina G. Judan Cruz
- Describing factors behind the mortality of juvenile seahorses, Hippocampus kuda (yellow seahorse), in captive conditionBy: Hanifa Jemimah Samsa, Sharon Rose Tabugo
- Two crops shrimp farming is a new approach to enhance production in semi intensive farming in coastal region of BangladeshBy: Shanchita Zaman Chowdhury, Khandaker Anisul Huq, Alokesh Kumar Ghosh, Md. Iqbal Hossain Biddut, Pallabi Howlader, Shikder Saiful Islam, Joyanta Bir
- Mapping of sedimentation distribution at Citarum River Estuary, Muara Gembong District, Bekasi RegencyBy: Paryono, Ario Damar, Setyo Budi Susilo, Rokhmin Dahuri, Heny Suseno
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- Genotypic diversity of cowpea from lower eastern KenyaBy: Munyao Rose Kambua, Mamati Edward George, Githiri Stephen Mwangi, Ateka Elijah Miinda
- Genetic diversity analysis of morpho-genetic traits and micronutrient concentration in chickpea genotypesBy: Shumaila Kousar, Muhammad Sohaib, Rao Touqeer Ahmed, Sana, Bilal Ahmed, Hamza Ali Khan
- Burkholderia cepacia: A case report in the laboratory of University Hospital of BefelatananaBy: Zafindrasoa Domoina Rakotovao-Ravahatra, Rémy Narindra Milasoanjara, Benja Ramilitiana, Hoahy Rasoanandrasana, Mikkelsen Eliane Ranivoharisoa, Willy Franck Harilalaina Randriamarotia, Andriamiadana Luc Rakotovao