International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Food and Feeding Habitat Analysis of various Fish Species Collected from River Sutlej, Punjab in relation to physico-chemical water quality parametersBy: Saman Nadeem, Kashifa Naghma Waheed, Muhammad Zafarullah, Muhammad Ashraf, Shahid Sherzada, Hira Nadeem
- Evaluation of hepatotoxicity induced by colorectal cancer chemotherapy in an Algerian populationBy: Haoud Khadidja, Mellali Sarah, Kerouaz Lilia, Merhoul Fatima Zohra, Kebir Rajaa
- Steady-state simulations for predicting some calcium salts supersaturations in Polluted Coastal Region SeawaterBy: Fatma Ben Rejeb, Seif Eddine Yacoubi, Ahmed Hannachi
- Physico-chemical quality of the Okpara River waters and well waters in the commune of Parakou in northeastern BéninBy: Fadeby Modeste Gouissi, Nonvignon Martial Fassinou, Clemence Claire Aguessy, Dagbedji Damien Toffa, Gbetoho Kemal Bessan, Roch Christian Johnson, Pierre Midogbo Gnonhossou
- Accuracy of cervico vaginal fetal fibronectin test in predicting risk of spontaneous preterm birthBy: Maysoon Sharief, Saha Mahmood
- Vegetative propagation of Anonidium mannii (Oliver) Engler & Diels (Annonaceae) by leafy stem cuttings in Kisangani, DR CongoBy: Paluku Augustin, Tsobeng Alain, Okungo Albert, Tchoundjeu Zacharie, Bwama Marcel, Van Damme Patrick
- Towards valorizing spinach and amaranth’s leaves in Eastern democratic republic of CongoBy: Rubayi Sanga Providence, Niyibizi Gakuru Patient, Habineza Mpunga Jean Pierre, Chuma Boshwenda André
- Identification and quantification of soil borne root rot pathogens communities in smallholder agro-ecosystems of KenyaBy: Samuel A. Were, Rama D Narla, Janice E. Thies, Eunice W. Mutitu, James W. Muthomi, Luiza. M. Munyua, Bernard Vanlauwe, Dries Robrooek.