International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- A potential Antimicrobial, Extracellular Enzymes, and Antioxidants resource: Endophytic fungi associated with medicinal plantsBy: Eman A. Attia, Bhim P. Singh, Kavya Dashora, Ahmed M. Abdel-Azeem
- Weed control in non-glyphosate resistant cotton with glyphosate using a hooded band sprayerBy: Ahmet Tansel Serim, Ünal Asav, Süleyman Gürdal Türkseven, Bariş Özgür Koçtürk, Mehmet Demirci
- Carbon absorbtion of Anthocephalus macrophyllus and Swietenia macrophylla. King in Gorontalo, IndonesiaBy: Daud Sandalayuk, Abubakar M. Lahjie, BDAS. Simarangkir, Yosep Ruslim
- Juvenile variations in forest genetic materials of seedlings of Paraserianthes falcataria (L.) NielsenBy: Jupiter V Casas, Lowell G Aribal, Enrique L Tolentino Jr.
- Accuracy of cervico vaginal fetal fibronectin test in predicting risk of spontaneous preterm birthBy: Maysoon Sharief, Saha Mahmood
- Effect of cocoa butter content and degree of the fineness on the dispersibility and chromaticity values of cocoa powderBy: Nguyen Minh Thuy, Ngo Van Tai, Athapol Noomhorn
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku