International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Assessment of aflatoxins in wheat flour from different areas of Punjab in PakistanBy: Waseem Khalid, Muhammad Tahir Nadeem, Muhammad Sajid Arshad, Farukh Adeem Afzal, Muhammad Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Rehan, Ayesha Jabeen, Zeeshan Ashraf, Saadia Ambreen, Sahar Younas, Linta Noor, Fatima Saeed
- Classification and ordination of upland vegetation in a temperate forest at Mukeshpuri Hills, PakistanBy: Asia BiBi, Eamon Bushra, Muhammad Hashim, Adeela Altaf, Shaheen Qadir, Ishtiaq Ahmad, Nazir Ahmad, Shaukat Hussain, Altaf Ahmad Dasti
- The relevance of Gmelina arborea (Roxb.) in agroforestry systens and medicineBy: Christian Chukuka Obiazi, Isijokelu Moses Ojeifo
- Prevalence of diarrhea among severely malnourished children admitted in Government Hospital, Lahore, PakistanBy: Sana Noreen, Owais Arshad, Zergham Mazhar, Maryam Shahzadi, Umama Fatima, Huma Amjad
- Effect of green manuring crops on fertilizer economy and monetary advantages of green manure – T. aman-mustard cropping patternBy: Israt Jahan Irin, Parimal Kanti Biswas
- Phytochemical and fungicidal activity of selected plant extracts against Phaeoisariopsis griseola of common beanBy: Simon M. Obila, David M. Musyimi, Phoebe A. Sikuku