International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Research and Developments Network (SRDN), Dhaka, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English and believes in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of Natural sciences, Biology, Medicine and Agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available in online platform that concurrently belong to many Societies, Universities and Research Institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- The mud crab fishery of the Sundarbans mangrove of Satkhira district (south-western Bangladesh); biological traits to manage the resourceBy: Md. Sherazul Islam
- Evaluation of phosphate solubilizing bacteria role with biochar on the growth of wheatBy: Nain Tara, Muhammad Arif Ali, Niaz Ahmed, Subhan Danish, Waseem Hassan, Muhammad Mubashir, Safdar Bashir
- Utilization of Bacillus thuringiensis in controlling armyworms (Spodoptera litura) on tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) plantsBy: Akhmad Rizali
- Spatio-temporal variation of equity in warabandi irrigation system: An analysis of pehur main canal system, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PakistanBy: Muhammad Siyar, Fazlur Rahman, Iffat Tabassum, Fazlul Haq
- Characterization and the Kinetics of drying at the drying oven and with microwave oven of the Nephelium lappaceum seedsBy: C. H. Hounounou Moutombo, A. Kimbonguila, L. Matos, B. G. Elongo, C. N. Loukoula, M. L. G. Mizere, J. M. Nzikou
- Effects of Azolla and inorganic nitrogen application on growth and yield of rice in mwea irrigation schemeBy: WA Oyange, GN Chemining’wa, JI Kanya, PN Njiruh
- Fecal carriage of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae in outpatients among Mongo communities, ChadBy: F. H. Yandai, G. Ndoutamia, B. N. Ngandolo, N. Bessimbaye, N. Barro