Call for paper for a special issue
All authors are invited to submit their manuscripts for the special issues to the International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSpub), which will be published in the following international journals under the special issue version.
● International Journal of Biosciences (IJB)
● Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES)
● International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research (IJAAR)
● International Journal of Biomolecules and Biomedicine (IJBB)
● International Journal of Microbiology and Mycology (IJMM)
All papers will be initially screened by the editor of the special issue, and then sent out for peer-review in accordance with the standard journal review process.
How to submit a manuscript
Authors are welcome to submit the original research MANUSCRIPT(S) along with the ‘COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT FORM’ (Copyright Agreement Form) and should submit to the [firstname.lastname@example.org] via e-mail attachment as a single ‘Microsoft word’ file according to AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS (Author instructions) by clearly mention Journal name and branch/area.
Author Benefits for a special issue
● All articles in the special issue will be open access to all
● The article will be indexed in a digital library and globally data center
● Highest visibility and highest focused
● Authors will receive free print copies of the article
Once a manuscript is submitted to a special issue, it will be checked by the journal’s editorial office to ensure that it is suitable to go through the normal peer review process. Once this is done, the manuscript will be sent to the Lead Guest Editor provided that there is no potential conflict of interest with the submitting authors. If there is a conflict of interest such that the Guest Editors cannot handle any of the submissions to the special issue, the manuscript will be sent to an Editorial Board Member based on the subject of the manuscript, the availability of the Editors, and the lack of any potential conflict of interest with the submitting authors.
If you have any suggestions or questions about the special issue or submission, please feel free to contact us at (email@example.com)