International Journal of Biomolecules and Biomedicine (IJBB)
International Journal of Biomolecules and Biomedicine (IJBB) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in the areas of biomedicine, applied biomedicine, pharmacology, oncology, toxicology, biomedical science, chemotherapy, biogenic substances and their biological functions, structures, interactions with other molecules, plant pathology, animal pathology, microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology, genetic engineering.
Frequency: 6 issues per year
Indexed By: Index copernicus, DOAJ, Journal Seek, CAB abstracts
Science Central, DRJI, Uifactor, Scribd, Research Gate
Editor in Chief
● Dr. Anubrata Ghosal
Advisory Board Members
● Dr. Anwara Akter Khatun, Department of Physiology, Mymansingh Medical College, Mymansingh,
● Dr. Amit Rawat, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center,
● Dr. Muhammad Akram, Hamdard Al-Majeed College of Eastern Medicine, Hamdard University, Karachi,
● Dr. M A Awal, Assistant Professor, Rajshahi Dental College, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
● Dr. Khaled Nabih Zaki Rashed, Pharmacognosy Department, National Research Centre (NRC), Giza, Egypt
● Istiak Mahfuz, Monash Institute of Medical Research, Monash University, Australia
Submission of Manuscript:
Manuscripts along with the copyright agreement form (download) should be submitted to [firstname.lastname@example.org] via e-mail attachment as a single Microsoft word file. See author instruction (Download: author instruction) for details.
If you are in urgent need for publishing your paper within a short time, please contact the Editor in Chief in e-mail (email@example.com).
Bangladeshi author(s) must provide the letter of authorization from the head of the department or organization. This authorization letter includes original signature of the head of the department or organization and official seal.
For Bangladeshi authors: BDT 3000
For International authors: USD 50